Clinical Diagnostics: Global Markets
The global market for clinical diagnostics reached $67.8 billion in 2022. The market is estimated to grow from $73.1 billion in 2023 to reach $103.4 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% from 2023 through 2028.
- 22 data tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global clinical diagnostics market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data (sales figures) from 2020-2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Discussion of the major growth drivers, opportunities and challenges, technology updates, and the impact of macroeconomic variables influencing the market for clinical diagnostics as a basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2023-2028)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global clinical diagnostics market, and corresponding market share analysis based on the type of test, product and service, application, end user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major market dynamics, screening tools and techniques, regulatory developments, new and emerging technologies, and current competitive landscape of the clinical diagnostic market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Roche Diagnostics, Qiagen and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for clinical diagnostics, both quantitative and qualitative data, to help executives develop corporate growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their positions in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding clinical diagnostics.
An in-depth market analysis includes historical data and market projections on sales by type of test, product type, application, end user and region. It describes the different types of clinical diagnostic tests and their current and historical market revenues. This report also categorizes the global clinical diagnostic market based on four geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of leading companies and their respective market shares.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Rising prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases.
- Growing demand for personalized medicine.
- Advancement in technology.
- Increasing awareness about early diseases diagnosis.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- BioMerieux SA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Siemens Healthineers
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|2023 to 2028
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2028
|By Type of Test, Product Type, Application, End User, and Region
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
|Key Market Drivers