Environmental Markets for Biotechnology
U.S. sales of environmental biotechnology products was valued at $241.2 million in 2012. This is expected to increase at a total compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9%, with 2013 sales of $261.9 million, rising to $382.3 million in 2018.
- An overview of the market for environmental biotechnology products and their utilization in a variety of waste treatment markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 through 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Descriptions of various types of environmental biotechnology products, including microbial blends, nutrients, enzymes, and microbes.
- Examination of the environmental biotechnology industry on a worldwide basis from an application perspective.
- Detailed information on manufacturers; academic, and commercial developments; and innovative end-use biofuel products.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major product manufacturers.
This study contains comprehensive data concerning the products and applications involved in the use of microorganisms, enzymes and nutrients for waste treatment. This study will give insightful information from the perspective of the manufacturer and customer. Major product manufacturers are profiled and application markets are extensively reviewed. Detailed forecasts and analysis provide comprehensive market information on product sales, application markets and customers, potential end-use biofuel production and international opportunities.
Applications for wastewater treatment and bioremediation processes along with other treatment markets will be studied with information about current and future needs. A review of historical and current significance of government regulations, patents, and research and development will show how the market dynamics of environmental management affect future product sales. Also, the growing international markets for microorganism, enzyme and nutrient products will be listed. Information concerning U.S. exports and leading international companies will be analyzed.
JON EVANS has been involved in business development and research for the biotechnology industry since 1984. He has been involved in sales, market research and strategy analysis with Fortune 500 clients - with a particular focus on business development challenges and strategies to optimize market performance. He holds a B.S. degree in biology from Rutgers University and MBA in business analysis from San Francisco State University.
- The U.S. market for environmental biotechnology products for waste treatment will increase from $166.8 million in 2007 to an estimated $180.3 million by the end of 2008. It should reach $261.3 million by 2013, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7%.
- Environmental biotechnology products have enormous potential in overseas markets.
- Rapid advances in biofuel technology will create a dynamic market where microbial products and the conversion of waste will become raw products and processes in producing biofuels.
Total worldwide sales of environmental biotechnology products for U.S. manufacturers (microorganisms, enzymes, microbial blends, and nutrients) represent a total AAGR of 8.3% with current sales valued at $103.5 million and increasing to $153.87 million by year 2006.
Microbe blends are expected to reach the highest increase in sales with an AAGR of 9.4% with sales of $47.61 million and increasing to $74.55 million by 2006. Nutrients are second with expanded market growth of 8.8% AAGR and current sales estimated at $24.83 million and forecasted to grow to $37.83 million over the next 5 years.
Enzymes and microorganisms are predicted to keep a slower growth pace since these products represent more limited market potential. Enzymes should maintain an AAGR of 7.4% with current product sales of $20.71 million and reaching $29.56 million by 2006.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.