Exosome Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global market for exosome industry should reach $180.0 million by 2023 from $25 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 48.4% for the period 2018-2023.
- 35 data tables and 35 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for exosome diagnostics and therapeutics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Breakdowns of new and existing diagnostic methods
- Evaluations of current therapeutics and those likely to be utilized in the near future
- Analyses of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Codiak BioSciences, Evox Therapeutics, Exosome Diagnostics, Inc., HansaBioMed, NonosomiX, Inc. and System Biosciences (SBI)
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate new commercial opportunities in the exosome diagnostic, therapeutic and research tools markets. The geographic scope of this study covers the U.S. and companies worldwide. This market is complex and consists of a number of different sectors, each affected differently by scientific and technological development. The report identifies the main positive and negative factors in each sector and forecasts further trends and product and assay development in every category of this industry.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
The global market for exosome diagnostics and therapeutics is projected to grow from $16.1 million in 2016 to $111.8 million in 2021, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.3%.
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for exosome diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Breakdowns of new and exisiting diagnostic methods.
- Evaluation of current therapeutics and those likely to be realized in the near future.
- Analyses of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.