Global Microarray Market
The global market for microarrays is estimated to grow from $4.0 billion in 2022 to $5.7 billion in 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 76 total tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global microarray market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for global microarray industry, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for microarrays in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application and geographic region
- In-depth information on the major market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Insight into the major technology updates, issues and risks, government regulations, breakthrough innovations, collaborations and developments, and costs and benefits of microarrays in the genomics industry
- Holistic review of the COVID-19 pandemic impact on microarray technologies market
- Updated information on the technology landscape of microarrays market, novel products launch, new and emerging applications in the life sciences, and ongoing clinical trials etc.
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including Geron, Epic Sciences Inc., Genexine, Commence Bio and Vitatex Inc.
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the microarray market, including market estimations and trends through 2021. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The patent analysis focuses on technological trends in recent years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for medical device technologies.
The scope of the report is limited to only those microarray markets that generate the most global revenue. Genomics and proteomics and the NGS market are already covered in other BCC Research reports, so these have been excluded.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World region. For market estimates, data is provided for the base year 2021, and forecast through 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$3.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$5.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of APAC|
|Key Market Drivers||