High Content Screening/Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for high content screening/imaging technology should grow from $1.2 billion in 2021 to $2.3 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 44 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for high content screening/imaging
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projection of CAGR through 2026
- Quantification of high content screening/imaging market based on component, end user, application, and region, and analysis of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Highlights of the current and future market potential, detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies and information on new technologies and innovations of the industry
- Discussion on advantages of high-throughput screening over manual screening, and COVID-19 impact on MedTech and medical tourism
- Coverage of recent developments, research and development (R&D) exploration, clinical trials and government programs to predict market trends of the HCS/I market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including Molecular Devices (Danaher), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton, Dickinson and Co., PerkinElmer Inc., Genedata AG, and Yokogawa Electric Corp.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the high content screening/imaging market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for high content screening/imaging and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2026, as well as key market players.
This report discusses the high content screening/imaging industry and its various resources. It covers the overall high content screening/imaging market including instrument or platform, consumables (reagents and kits), software and analytics, and services. The report further analyzes the market based on application, providing an analysis of drug discovery, oncology, compound profiling, molecular diagnosis, toxicity studies and neuroscience. A complete regional analysis of the market is also studied in the report.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (which includes Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa). Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for high content screening/imaging should grow from $915.0 million in 2018 to reach $1.7 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 38 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for high content screening/imaging technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimated from 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of various microscope and imaging technologies in the industry
- Detailed analysis of the technological advancement in cytometers, light sources, detectors/sensors and liquid handling instruments
- Discussion of the various market motivators i.e. increasing R&D budget, advantages over manual and HTS, technological advancement, and automation
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI), Cell Signaling Technology, Danaher Corp., GE Healthcare and Instrument Systems