High Content Screening/Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for high content screening/imaging should grow from $915.0 million in 2018 to reach $1.7 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 38 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for high content screening/imaging technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimated from 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of various microscope and imaging technologies in the industry
- Detailed analysis of the technological advancement in cytometers, light sources, detectors/sensors and liquid handling instruments
- Discussion of the various market motivators i.e. increasing R&D budget, advantages over manual and HTS, technological advancement, and automation
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI), Cell Signaling Technology, Danaher Corp., GE Healthcare and Instrument Systems
The HCS/I market has significant potential due to rising demand from the drug discovery and molecular diagnosis segments. The capabilities and possibilities of HCS/I market growth increases with the growth of new technologies and technological advancements. Emerging economies such as China, India, and South Korea are considered to be lucrative regions that are creating ample opportunities and scope for the market. Investments and funding from government and private ventures, research institutes and universities are supporting exploration into the potential of this market. Growing drug discovery and molecular diagnostic and research through HCS/I will further boost the market in the near future. The global rise in infectious and noninfectious diseases, growing populations, technological advancements and innovation are other factors creating considerable demand for HCS/I.
The scope of this study encompasses the current market for drug discovery, molecular diagnostics, cancer research, personalized medicine and compound profiling. The report also includes regulatory aspects, recent developments, market projections, competitive landscapes and market share. Analyses of patents, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities, as well as the latest trends, are also discussed in the report. The report intends to explain the key trends of HCS/I technologies and applications in various geographies. It also discusses the market determinants that act as motivating and restraining factors and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants. The report will be a key decision-making tool for government organizations, researchers, private players, angel investors, potential entrants and so forth.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.