Human Recombinant DNA: Global Markets
The global human recombinant DNA market should reach $348.7 billion by 2022 and more than $496.9 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 24 data tables and 8 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for human recombinant DNA
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, 2021 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for human recombinant DNA, based on product, application, and region
- Coverage of history and future of human recombinant DNA, and latest technological advancements of the industry
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products, and discussion on future perspective, strategies, and developments of the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Sanofi
This report highlights the current and future market potential for human recombinant DNA and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends and key players in the market. The report also provides market projections from 2022 through 2027. An in-depth discussion of strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, and market forces are also provided.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$329.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$496.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Region, Country, End User, Product Type|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||