Liquid Handling: Technologies and Global Markets
The global liquid handling technologies market reached $4.2 billion in 2022, should reach $4.5 billion by 2023 and $6.6 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- 23 data tables and 35 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global markets for liquid handling technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for liquid handling equipment market, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, technology, application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the market growth drivers, opportunities and challenges, prospects, technologies, regulatory scenarios, and COVID-19 impact on the progress of this market
- Analysis of the market growth opportunities with a holistic review of Porter’s five forces analysis and PESTLE analysis considering both micro- and macro environmental factors prevailing in marketplace
- Discussion of the importance of ESG in liquid handling equipment and technology market, consumer attitudes, risks and opportunity assessment, and ESG followed practices
- A look at the major vendors in the global market for liquid handling technologies, and analyze the industry structure with respect to company market shares, venture fundings, and recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activities
- A relevant patent analysis covering both the new and existing patents and study of clinical trails
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of their company competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter, Eppendorf SE, and Mettler Toledo
This report will focus on liquid handling equipment for biological and chemical laboratory use and applications of the equipment. This report will not discuss total laboratory automation solutions, as it will not cover the software and integrating hardware needed, or any scientific analytic technologies beyond liquid handling. This report will also not cover consumables, as most of the consumables used are typically used in other laboratory applications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Laboratory Automation
- Equipment Efficiency
- Multiple industry application
- By Type
- By Application
- By Region
- Thermofisher Scientific.
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter
- Eppendorf SE
- Mettler Toledo
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$4.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$6.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.8% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, Application|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, etc., Japan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Indonesia, etc., Middle East, Africa, South America|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for liquid handling equipment will grow from nearly $2.3 billion in 2014 to nearly $3.4 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% for the period of 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets liquid handling technology which is driving trends in wet-bench laboratories.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- A look at industrial, academic and government uses for liquid handling technology.
- An in-depth look at open source liquid handling technologies, and its impact on how the industry will evolve.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Information on general manufacturers, specialists, and open source manufacturers.
- Coverage of the industry structure.
- A relevant patent analysis of both new and pending patents.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.