Liquid Handling: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for liquid handling equipment will grow from nearly $2.3 billion in 2014 to nearly $3.4 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% for the period of 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets liquid handling technology which is driving trends in wet-bench laboratories.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- A look at industrial, academic and government uses for liquid handling technology.
- An in-depth look at open source liquid handling technologies, and its impact on how the industry will evolve.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Information on general manufacturers, specialists, and open source manufacturers.
- Coverage of the industry structure.
- A relevant patent analysis of both new and pending patents.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report will focus on liquid handling equipment for biological and chemical laboratory use. There will be a variety of different applications included in the scope of this report. This report will not focus on total laboratory automation solutions, as it will not cover the software and integrating hardware needed for these purposes. This report will also not cover the use of consumables, as most of the consumables used are typically used in other laboratory applications.
Todd Graham is an experienced scientist who has worked in a variety of settings throughout the biotechnology industry for more than 10 years as a key technical resource for a variety of businesses. Among his accomplishments are coordinating the roll out of a new test for a major clinical laboratory services provider, developing pre-clinical and clinical assays in support of pharmaceuticals and medical devices, and being a key team member in developing novel technologies for molecular diagnostics.
- Laboratory Automation Systems and Processes: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023 (PHM201A)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics (BIO157A)
- Digital Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technology: Global Markets (BIO137B)
- Laboratory-developed Testing: Technologies and Markets (HLC179B)