Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global market for microbiome therapeutics should grow from $141.7 million in 2021 to $1.3 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 56.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 32 data tables and 47 additional tables
- An in-depth overview of the global microbiome therapeutics market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Latest information on market drivers and opportunities, challenges and restraints, technological developments, and regulatory updates, along with their impact on the stakeholders in this market
- Evaluation of market potential for microbiome therapeutics market, their market share analysis on the basis of product types, applications, and regions
- Highlights of this innovation driven microbiome therapeutics market covering current trends, disease areas of application, clinical trials and their stages, and new developments
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy and delay in the clinical trial activity and financial effects on the overall growth of this market
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading biopharmaceutical companies, their products pipeline and company share analysis
- Key merger and acquisition deals, collaborations and partnerships, licensing and manufacturing agreements, and other notable investment strategies within this market
- Patent review and deep-dive of the issued patents on the basis of categories such as type, year, disease type, company, country, and assignee
- Profile description of the major market participants, including Azitra Inc., Evelo Biosciences, LNC Therapeutics, Second Genome and Vedanta Biosciences Inc.
BCC Research’s new report, “Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets,” provides a comprehensive analysis of the microbiome therapeutics market in global context, including market forecasts and sales through 2025. The report analyzes the market by segmenting it into the various types of microbiome therapeutics, based on the strategies used for treatment: additive (fecal matter transplants or FMTs, live biotherapeutic products or LBPs), modulatory (postbiotics, prebiotics) and subtractive microbiome therapeutics (phages and antimicrobials). This study surveys the microbiome therapeutics market by application or disease segments: infectious diseases, metabolic diseases, cancer, gut-brain axis and others. The market is also assessed in the following geographic regions: North America, Europe and emerging markets. Emerging markets include countries like India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Latin America.
The report features leading clinical trials indicating the status and phase of development. New developments and patents are boosting the growth of this market in the global context.
The new BCC report provides comprehensive profiles of market players in the industry. The industry structure chapter focuses on the changing market trends, market players and their leading pipeline candidates. This chapter also covers the mergers and acquisitions and any other collaborations or partnerships that happened during the evaluation period of this report that are expected to shape the industry.
Factors such as strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities that are expected to play a role in the microbiome therapeutics market are evaluated in detail.
Excluded from this report are the markets for prebiotics and probiotics labeled as nutritional or dietary supplements. Prebiotics and probiotics, if included, only pertain to when used in the context of microbiome therapy.
Dr. Kamna Jhamb has more than 13 years of research experience, of which more than four years have been devoted to market research. Before entering the field of market research, she worked as a Research Assistant in Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, CA. With a Ph.D. in Microbial Technology, she has vast knowledge in the areas of microbiology, protein chemistry, and molecular biology. She has several international publications in reputed journals. For BCC Research, Dr. Kamna has written reports spanning topics from healthcare, finance, to biotechnology.