Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global market for microbiome therapeutics is estimated to increase from $164.8 million in 2022 to reach $1.5 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 54.8% from 2022 through 2027.
- 32 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global and regional markets for microbiome therapeutics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the industry growth driving factors and major technology challenges and issues affecting the market for microbiome therapeutics as a basis for projecting demand over the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global microbiome therapeutics market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, application, and region
- Highlights of this innovation driven market covering current trends in genome sequencing industry, disease areas of application, clinical trials and their stages, and recent breakthrough innovations etc.
- Assessment of the recent industry structure for microbiome therapeutics, ongoing research (R&D) activities, analysis of competitive environment, and the COVID-19 impact on the marketplace
- Review of the patents and patent applications on microbiome therapeutics, and related scientific publications during the analysis period
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading biopharmaceutical companies, their product portfolios, financial updates, and market share analysis based on recent segmental revenues
- Profile description of the major market participants, including Assembly Biosciences, Finch Therapeutics, Second Genome, Evelo Biosciences, Ysopia Bioscience and Evelo Biosciences
BCC Research’s new report, Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets, provides a comprehensive analysis of the microbiome therapeutics market in global context, including market forecasts and sales through 2027. The report analyzes the market by segmenting it into the various types of microbiome therapeutics, based on the strategies used for treatment: additive (fecal matter transplants or FMTs, live biotherapeutic products or LBPs), modulatory (postbiotics, prebiotics) and subtractive microbiome therapeutics (phages and antimicrobials). This study surveys the microbiome therapeutics market by application or disease segment: infectious diseases, metabolic diseases, cancer, gut-brain axis, and others. The market is assessed in the following geographic regions: North America, Europe, and emerging markets. Emerging markets include countries like India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Latin America.
The report features leading clinical trials indicating the status and phase of development. New developments and patents are boosting growth of this market in the global context.
The new BCC report provides comprehensive profiles of market players in the industry. The industry structure chapter focuses on the changing market trends, market players and leading pipeline candidates. This chapter covers influential mergers and acquisitions and other collaborations or partnerships that happened during the evaluation period of this report.
Strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities that are expected to play a role in the microbiome therapeutics market are evaluated in detail.
The markets for prebiotics and probiotics labeled as nutritional or dietary supplements are excluded from this report. Prebiotics and probiotics are included when used in the context of microbiome therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 4D Pharma plc
- AO Biome LLC
- Vedanta Biosciences Inc.
- Evelo Biosciences Inc.
- Armata Pharmaceuticals Inc.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$141.7 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 54.8% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||treatment, application, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, and emerging markets|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for microbiome therapeutics should grow from $141.7 million in 2021 to $1.3 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 56.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 32 data tables and 47 additional tables
- An in-depth overview of the global microbiome therapeutics market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Latest information on market drivers and opportunities, challenges and restraints, technological developments, and regulatory updates, along with their impact on the stakeholders in this market
- Evaluation of market potential for microbiome therapeutics market, their market share analysis on the basis of product types, applications, and regions
- Highlights of this innovation driven microbiome therapeutics market covering current trends, disease areas of application, clinical trials and their stages, and new developments
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy and delay in the clinical trial activity and financial effects on the overall growth of this market
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading biopharmaceutical companies, their products pipeline and company share analysis
- Key merger and acquisition deals, collaborations and partnerships, licensing and manufacturing agreements, and other notable investment strategies within this market
- Patent review and deep-dive of the issued patents on the basis of categories such as type, year, disease type, company, country, and assignee
- Profile description of the major market participants, including Azitra Inc., Evelo Biosciences, LNC Therapeutics, Second Genome and Vedanta Biosciences Inc.