MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global microRNA research tools market was valued at nearly $295.1 million in 2011 and should reach nearly $338.3 million in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $763 million in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7%.
- An overview of the global market for microRNA diagnostics and therapeutics with an analysis of the commercial potential of this research field
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Examination of the extensive portfolio of miRNA pathway drug candidates, some already in Phase II clinical trials, showing promising clinical data in different areas of medicine, such as cancer, HCV infection, and cardiovascular diseases
- A focus on recent drug candidates, products, deals between different pharmaceutical companies, major participants, and new trends and developments during the last two years
- Forecasts of the future situation and major drawbacks of the miRNA drug development model and possible solutions for these obstacles, especially in context of drug stability and delivery
- Identification of the main markets for RNA therapeutics
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
This report is a business tool that can help market players properly evaluate new commercial opportunities in the microRNA reagent, diagnostic and therapeutic submarkets. The geographic scope of this study is global. This market is generally complex and consists of a number of different segments, each of which is affected differently by scientific and technological developments. This report identifies the main factors affecting each segment, and forecasts market growth, future trends, and product development in every major segment of this market.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
- Cannabis Market: Products, Technologies and Applications (PHM217A)
- Human Identification: Forensics, Genealogy and Security Applications (BIO187A)
- Medical Marijuana and the Opioid Crisis (HLC236A)
- Nothing Degrading about Saving Lives: E3 Ligands Recruiting New Drugs (PHM192A)
- Emerging Jobs in Life Sciences and What You Should Be Training for Now (BIO186A)
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.