MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global microRNA research tools market was valued at nearly $295.1 million in 2011 and should reach nearly $338.3 million in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $763 million in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7%.
- An overview of the global market for microRNA diagnostics and therapeutics with an analysis of the commercial potential of this research field
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Examination of the extensive portfolio of miRNA pathway drug candidates, some already in Phase II clinical trials, showing promising clinical data in different areas of medicine, such as cancer, HCV infection, and cardiovascular diseases
- A focus on recent drug candidates, products, deals between different pharmaceutical companies, major participants, and new trends and developments during the last two years
- Forecasts of the future situation and major drawbacks of the miRNA drug development model and possible solutions for these obstacles, especially in context of drug stability and delivery
- Identification of the main markets for RNA therapeutics
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
This report is a business tool that can help market players properly evaluate new commercial opportunities in the microRNA reagent, diagnostic and therapeutic submarkets. The geographic scope of this study is global. This market is generally complex and consists of a number of different segments, each of which is affected differently by scientific and technological developments. This report identifies the main factors affecting each segment, and forecasts market growth, future trends, and product development in every major segment of this market.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
- Health and Weight Management Market (HLC253A)
- Cannabis Market: Products, Technologies and Applications (PHM217A)
- Human Identification: Forensics, Genealogy and Security Applications (BIO187A)
- Medical Marijuana and the Opioid Crisis (HLC236A)
- Nothing Degrading about Saving Lives: E3 Ligands Recruiting New Drugs (PHM192A)