Global Next-Generation Sequencing on Drug Development Market
The global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market in drug development should reach $2.9 billion by 2028 from $1.3 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7% for the forecast period of 2023 to 2028.
- 52 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for next-generation sequencing on drug development
- Estimation of market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020-2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Highlights of the market potential and characterization of next-generation sequencing on drug development market by product, service, end-user type, and region
- Examination of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for next-generation sequencing on drug development and discussion on the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments and subsegments
- Coverage of recent advances, emerging technologies, and developments of the industry
- Evaluation of key industry acquisitions and strategic alliances and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Profiles of the key companies of the industry, including 10x Genomics, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Qiagen and Takara Bio Inc.
The scope of this report includes NGS technologies, applications, industries, initiatives, patents and companies. The markets for NGS in drug development are given for 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2028.
This report reviews the NGS technologies and explains why NGS is important in drug development. It then discusses some of the significant research initiatives that impact NGS. The main market-driving forces are also discussed.
This report examines the markets by product type, end user and region. This report provides market data and forecasts for NGS by product type, including instruments, consumables and services for drug development.
Specific geographic markets are discussed, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World.
BCC Research summarizes the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from Jan. 2020, through Dec. 2022, including key alliance trends.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$1.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$2.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 17.7% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product Type, End-User, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||