Global Primary Cells Market
The global primary cells market should reach $1.9 billion by 2027 from $1.3 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 30 tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for primary cells
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic market revenue from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for primary cells, growth driving factors, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for primary cells market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, product origin, application, end user, and region
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers, suppliers, and major types of end users
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet the demand for primary cells because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Analysis of the vendor landscape based on their recent developments, financials, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Charles River Laboratories, Lonza, Merck KGaA and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for primary cells, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding primary cells. Segmentation is based on biological source type, tissue source type, application, end user, and region.
Industry growth drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the primary cells market are also discussed in detail. The report also provides information on the competitive landscape, elaborative company profiles, and the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$1.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 9.0% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Biological Source Type, Tissue Source Type, End User, Application|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Rest of Europe (Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia), China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific (Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia), Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||