Global Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market
The global market for spatial genomics and transcriptomics is estimated to increase from $1.5 billion in 2022 to reach $2.5 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% from 2022 through 2027.
- 34 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An overview of the global spatial genomics and transcriptomics market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2020-2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the market size and highlights of the market potential by technology, end user, and application
- Detailed description of fluorescence In situ hybridization and microscopy RNA imaging and discussion on their application in the genomics industry
- Assessment of the current market size and forecast of market development in the coming five years, and insight into the value chain analysis, and factors driving and restraining the growth
- Information on recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, product launches, and expansions in the global spatial genomics and transcriptomics market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of the leading global players, including Advanced Cell Diagnostics Inc., Bruker, Illumina, Standard BioTools Inc., Vizgen and Lunaphore
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the spatial genomics and transcriptomics market, including market estimations and trends through 2021. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The product analysis focuses on recent technological trends in various regions, such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for spatial genomics and transcriptomics technologies.
The scope of the report covers only those spatial genomics and transcriptomics technologies that generate the most global revenue. Spatial genomics and transcriptomics are similar to spatial biology.
This report segments the global market by the geographic regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. For market estimates, data are provided for 2021 as the base year and forecast through the end of 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Rise in Geriatric Population and chronic diseases
- Antibody-Based Drug Discovery and Development
- Relationship with leading Biopharma and life science tools.
- Akoya Biosciences, Inc.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 10.8% for the forecast period of 2022-2027
|region, application, end user, product, transcriptomics, genomics, and technology
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
|United States, Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, China, Japan, and India
|Key Market Drivers