The global market for tumor-specific antigen should grow from $1.8 billion in 2018 to $2.4 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 75 data tables and 61 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for tumor-specific antigen
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of various types of product available in the tumor-specific antigen market and discussion of their potential applications
- Information on oncofetal, oncoviral, overexpressed/accumulated, mutated, lineage restricted and idiotypic tumor-specific antigens and discussion of their specific targets
- Insights into regulatory framework and policies and funding initiatives by the government for cancer research
- A look into advancements in antigen specific T-Cell therapy for cancer and innovation within the industry
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global tumor-specific antigen market including Agilent Technologies Inc., AIVITA Biomedical, Eli Lilly and Co., GO Therapeutics and Merck Millipore
The scope of this report is broad and covers category, source and applications of Tumor-specific Antigen. The market has been segmented by source into coding region and Non-Coding region. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each segment and regional market with estimated value derived from the revenue of manufacturers.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region of the Tumor-specific antigen market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global Tumor-specific antigen market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the Tumor-specific antigen market.
Bhavna Joshi has more than 10 years of experience in healthcare and biotechnology research. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.