PMI Foams Market
The global polymethacrylimide (PMI) foam market should reach $65.8 million by 2026 from $48.0 million in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 18 tables
- An overview of the global market for PMI (polymethacrylimide) foams
- Detailed description of PMI foam properties and its comparison with the other foam core material like PVC, SAN, and PUR, and coverage of types and applications of PMI foam
- Highlights of the market potential for PMI foam and market share analysis of the regions, countries, types, end use industries, and on-going trends
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
This report will cover the PMI foam industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, types, applications and on-going trends. It includes technological, economic and business considerations, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the PMI foam industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for industry segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and end-use industries. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry around the world was impacted by the pandemic. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, governments around the world are also taking measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The PMI foam market is further segmented based on its end-use industries: aerospace and defense, wind energy, automotive, sporting goods, and others.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.