UV Stabilizers: Global Markets
The global market for UV stabilizers should grow from $1.3 billion in 2020 to $1.6 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 21 data tables and 10 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for UV stabilizers
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the UV stabilizers based on type, end-use and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Coverage of R&D and new product launch activities by key players and safety and environmental requirement guidelines for the UV stabilizer manufacturers
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd., Clariant AG, and Solvay
This report will cover the UV stabilizers market. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the key chemicals used to make UV stabilizers. This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global UV stabilizers market for 2020 through 2025.
In order to calculate the market size, the revenue generated through sales of ultraviolet stabilizers products for end-use industries such as adhesives and sealants, agriculture, automotive coatings, and flooring and decking are considered. The report also presents the competitive landscape and a subsequent detailed profile of the key players operating in the market.
Furthermore, the study also discusses the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.