Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for fossil fuel electric power generation should grow from $1.5 trillion in 2018 to reach nearly $2.2 trillion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- 97 tables
- An overview of the global market for fossil fuel electric power generation
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014-2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Detailed analyses of the market's drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future developments to help develop strategies
- Breakdowns of the market by region and country, including the size of the market by region, and their historic and forecasted market growth
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry, including State Power Investment Corp. Ltd., Iberdrola, SA, Huaneng Power International, Inc., Engie SA and Enel SpA
This research report categorizes the fossil fuel electric power generation market by type. Product types include coal, oil and natural gas.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies