Geothermal Electric Power Generation: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for geothermal electric power generation will grow from $7.1 billion in 2018 to $9.8 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 65 tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for geothermal electric power generation within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and Middle East and Africa
- Large scale data on geothermal electric power generation and segmentation of the global market by end use, technology type, application industry and geographical region
- Evaluation of the current trends and market dynamics, especially growth drivers and inhibitors, as well as cohesive government policies and regulatory updates
- A relevant patent analysis within the power industry sector
- Top M&A deals in the nuclear electric power generation regional market including the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Company profiles of the major market players, including Enel SpA, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy, Comision Federal de Electricadad (CFE), Energy Development Corp., and Calpine Corp.
This research report categorizes the geothermal electric power generation by segment. This includes flash steam, binary, dry steam, back pressure.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.