Global Markets for Geothermal Energy
The global market for geothermal power generation was nearly $12.2 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach nearly $20.8 billion by 2020 from $12.9 billion in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for geothermal energy, which is dissipated through the earth’s surface largely by conduction and convection
- Analyses global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A look at how geothermal energy is utilized in either heat pumps, direct heat, or indirect approaches
- Examples of direct geothermal energy usagesuch as pace-heating, industrial process heating, greenhouse heating, as well as others
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of this report is broad and covers many types and technologies of geothermal energy used globally. The market is broken down into major types, regions, applications and technologies. Energy generation forecasts from 2015 through 2020 are given for each major type of the geothermal energy market, with their technologies and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, major challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the geothermal energy industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Opacifiers: Oxides and Opaque Polymers, Characteristics, Applications and Markets (AVM195A)
- Plastic Processing Machinery: Global Markets (PLS104A)
- Polymerization Catalysts: Technologies & Global Markets (CHM114A)
- Global Markets for Ice-Resistant Coatings (AVM175A)
- Global Markets for Non-sugar Sweeteners (FOD044C)