Nuclear Electric Power Generation: Global Markets to 2023
The global nuclear electric power generation market should reach $156.2 billion by 2023 from $129.8 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 89 data tables
- Industry analysis of nuclear electric power generation markets
- Country-specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Evaluation of the factors driving and restraining the growth of the market along with opportunities that are likely to affect the market
- Segmentation of the global market by type, energy source, application sector, end use industry and geographical region in value and volumetric terms
- Competitive landscape of the nuclear electric power generation market
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including EDF Group, Exelon Corp., Duke Energy Corp., Enel SpA, and NextEra Energy, Inc.
This research report categorizes the nuclear electric power generation market by type, including Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR), Fast Breeder Reactor (FBR), Pressurized Heavy-Water Reactor (PHWR), Boiling Water Reactor (BWR), Light Water Graphite Reactor (LWGR) and Gas-Cooled Reactor (GCR).
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.