Process Oils: Emerging Opportunities and Global Markets
The global market for process oils reached nearly $5.1 billion in 2017 and should reach $6.0 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 87 data tables and 67 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and emerging opportunities for process oils
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market overview segmented by type, application, and by region
- Description of the regulations and policies that affect the process oil market
- Insight into the factors influencing market growth, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including Avista oil AG, Chevron Corp., ExxonMobil Chemical Co. Inc., Lanxess and Phillips 66
The scope of the report is widely characterized on the basis of consumption of process oils across geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world. The report also covers different applications of process oils in tires and rubber, polymers, personal care products, textiles, coatings, defoamers and adhesives.
Although the report intends to include the numerous applications of process oil, it does not include revenue generated from the use of process oil in transformers nor applications of process oil as a lubricant in industrial machines and tools.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Tanmay Joshi has more than five years of domain experience. His experience includes working on client-sponsored and syndicated market research studies. Data analysis, forecasting and trend analysis are key elements of his research studies.
Tanmay has authored market research studies in the chemicals domain. Some of these are:
- Bio-succinic acid market.
- Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Market for Tire, Polymer Modification, Footwear & Others.
- Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers (Subcritical, Supercritical, Ultra-Supercritical) Market for Power Generation.
- Glycolic Acid Market for Personal Care, Household Cleaning, Industrial and Other Applications.
- Medical Polymers, Resins and Fibers (PVC, PP, PE, PS), Elastomers (SBC, Rubber Latex).
- Biodegradable Plastics Market for Devices, Equipment, Packaging and Other Applications.