Process Oils: Emerging Opportunities and Global Markets
The global market for process oils reached nearly $5.1 billion in 2017 and should reach $6.0 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 87 data tables and 67 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and emerging opportunities for process oils
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market overview segmented by type, application, and by region
- Description of the regulations and policies that affect the process oil market
- Insight into the factors influencing market growth, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including Avista oil AG, Chevron Corp., ExxonMobil Chemical Co. Inc., Lanxess and Phillips 66
The scope of the report is widely characterized on the basis of consumption of process oils across geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world. The report also covers different applications of process oils in tires and rubber, polymers, personal care products, textiles, coatings, defoamers and adhesives.
Although the report intends to include the numerous applications of process oil, it does not include revenue generated from the use of process oil in transformers nor applications of process oil as a lubricant in industrial machines and tools.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.