The global market for wind electric power generation should grow from $101.5 billion in 2018 to $162.4 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% from 2018 through 2023.
- 97 tables
- Industry analysis of the wind electric power generation and their global markets
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Russia, and Middle East and Africa
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for wind electric power generation by type including residential, commercial, industrial and others
- Detailed description of opportunity analysis and current trends, with a focus on technological updates, cohesive government policies and regulatory updates in wind electric power generation market
- An overview of the positioning, strategies and market shares of key manufacturers, suppliers, distributers, OEMs and other industry players
- Information about key components, including rotor, tower, gearbox, generators and speed control system, and their functionalities and industry application
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Enel SpA, NextEra Energy, Inc., Engie S.A., China Longyuan Power Group Corp. Ltd., and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC)
This research report categorizes the wind electric power generation market by type. Product types include residential, commercial, industrial and others.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.