Wires and Cables for Energy Transmission, Telecom and Consumer Electronics
The global cables market should grow from $336.2 billion in 2020 to $425.4 billion by 2025 at compound annual growth rates (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 80 tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for wire and cable materials and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- General outlook of taxonomy of cable classes, including cabling operations, relevant terminologies and geographical breakdown of power and telecom cabling market, conductor metals, distance stretches and end-user application devices
- Underlying technologies driving the industry’s growth as well as key factors such as current trends, changing regulatory landscape and other macroeconomic factors that shape and affect the market
- Identification of the companies that are best-positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- An exhaustive patent analysis covering significant allotments of the U.S. patents
- Company profiles of major global corporations within this market, including Delton Cables, Encore Wire Inc., Finolex Cables, Havells, and Polycab Wires
The report forecasts the size of the power and telecom cable market for components from 2019 through 2025.
- The Executive Summary provides a snapshot of key findings of the report.
- The chapter Overview and Definitions introduces cabling applications and technologies. It defines a wide variety of the most commonly used cables. It places into context different terminologies and technical concepts associated with power and telecom cables.
- The chapter Detailed Market Breakdown provides an all-round view of the power cable and telecom cable market. After providing a high-level analysis of power and telecom cables, the chapter details individual categories of power and telecom cables with respect to type of network/metal, End-Use and geographic region characteristics.
- The chapter Raw Materials and Pricing reviews the availability and pricing scenarios of major raw materials and continues with an analysis of the pricing trends of different types of power and telecom cables.
- The chapter Vendor and Market Analysis analyzes the broad trends governing the cabling market. It also provides an overview of the activities of cabling majors and leading cable makers worldwide.
- The chapter U.S. Patent Analysis analyzes U.S. patents granted in the relevant areas of power and telecommunications cables.
Note: The quantitative analysis of the report does not cover:
- Automotive cables.
- Instrumentation and control cables.
- Building and construction wires.
- Any cables other than those used in power and telecom applications.
Kaustubha Parkhi has worked in a broad range of functional roles with leading telecommunications operators and service providers such as Reliance Infocomm, Ramco Systems and BPL Cellular. He has written about an array of telecommunications and electronics related subjects based on his critical analysis of the underlying technology and its business impact. Kaustubha holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications and an MBA in Systems.