Air Pollution Control Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for air pollution control equipment reached nearly $56.6 billion and $61 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% to $78.4 billion for the period 2014-2019.
- An in-depth analysis of the global markets and technologies for air pollution control equipment.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Coverage of the main types and applications of the equipment used.
- Examination of the market's dynamics including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at current technologies and where developments may take place in the near future.
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the air pollution control equipment industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global air pollution control equipment market based on:
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Product type: Electrostatic precipitators, flue gas desulfurization, fabric filters, scrubbers, DeNOx systems and others (e.g., thermal and catalytic oxidizers, fans, compressors).
- End user: Industries, including power, cement, steel. energy, mining, chemicals and others (e.g., paper, food, textiles).
The research analyzes the regulatory framework in the three most significant regions—North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific—with specific mention of countries, including China, India and Canada, as well as the impact of regulations on the air pollution control equipment market. It covers revenue forecasts for the air pollution control equipment market for all the regions mentioned, and it provides a detailed forecast of the market’s revenues by product type and across end-user industries.
This study focuses on end-of-pipe industrial pollution control equipment only and does not evaluate vehicular pollution control.
Revenues are provided in U.S. dollars. The base year for the study is 2013. Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) and revenues are provided over a five-year period from 2014 to 2019.
Swathy Rajasekaran has a master’s degree in Environmental Sciences and has many years of experience as a Senior Analyst with a global growth consultancy firm. She has authored several market research reports on air pollution, wastewater management and solid waste management.