Global Ship Recycling Market
The report provides an overview of the global ship recycling market and its related segment. The report has been segmented based on vessel type, vessel size, method, and region. Using 2022 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for 2023 through 2028. The report examines key drivers, emerging trends, and major players and provides market estimates. It also analyses the companies and regions involved in the ship recycling industry, and highlights and elaborates on the economic factors in this marketplace.
- An overview of the global landscape related to the ship recycling industry
- In-depth analysis of global market trends, featuring historical revenue data for 2022, estimated figures for 2023, as well as forecasts for 2028. This analysis includes projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Evaluation of the current market size and revenue growth prospects specific to the ship recycling industry, accompanied by a market share analysis by vessel type, method, size, and geographical region
- Insights into government initiatives, and detailed descriptions of ship dismantling technologies and novel ship recycling methods
- Coverage of evolving technologies, the current and future market potential, and an analysis of the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenarios
- Market share analysis of the key companies in the industry and coverage of mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and other market strategies
- Profiles of leading market participants
Ship recycling or ship breaking is a responsibility of the maritime industry. This study discusses the status of ship recycling, the current status of how the industry works, and what the future holds for industrial growth considering government initiatives and technological methods. The specific growth drivers and challenges related to the ship recycling business are presented within this global context.
A technical overview of the primary ship dismantling technologies is provided, as well as an overview of novel ship recycling methods. This report is a detailed analysis of the global ship recycling industry. It examines key drivers, emerging trends, and major players and provides market estimates. The report also analyses the companies and regions involved in the ship recycling industry, and highlights and elaborates on the economic factors in this marketplace. It also provides the facts, figures and statistics required to evaluate stable market aspects and the industry’s current trends and projections.
The global ship recycling industry scope is as follows:
- By Vessel Type (oil tankers, bulk carriers, offshore vessels, liquefied gas carriers, ferries and passenger ships, chemical tankers, general cargo ships, container ships and others).
- By Vessel Size (below 60,000 DWT, 60,000 DWT To 125,000 DWT and above 125,000 DWT).
- By Methods (beaching, berthing, dry-dock, alongside and others)
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value ($ millions), with 2022 serving as the base year and market forecasts given for the period 2023 to 2028. Regional-level market sizes, with respect to vessel type, vessel size and methods, are also provided.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Growth in maritime trade
- Ship recycling support environment and sustainability issues
- Rising demand for scrapped metals
- By Vessel Type (Oil tankers, Bulk carriers, Offshore vessels, Liquefied gas carriers, Ferries and passenger ships, Chemical tankers, General cargo ships, Container ships and Other)
- By Vessel Size (Below 60,000 DWT, 60,000 DWT To 125,000 DWT and Above 125,000 DWT)
- By Methods (Beaching, Berthing, Dry-Dock, Alongside and Others)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 3.7% for the forecast period of 2023-2028
|Vessel Type, Vessel Size, Method
|India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey
|Key Market Drivers