Green Hydrogen: Global Market Outlook
The goal is to provide an up-to-date analysis of the global green hydrogen market and future opportunities in the market. The report provides an overview of the global green hydrogen market and analyzes market trends. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The scope of the study includes market drivers and restraints, the competitive landscape, and current and emerging technologies. And market forecasts in terms of volume for the period (2022-2027) are made for technology, power source, and geography in the study.
- A brief general outlook of the global green hydrogen market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of key market potential for intraocular lens, technological trends, opportunities, and gaps estimating the current and future demand for green hydrogen market and its subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global green hydrogen market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, end user, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of green hydrogen market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and Russia-Ukraine war on the market for green hydrogen technologies
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading energy sector companies, their product portfolios, financial performances, and market share analysis based on recent segmental revenues
In this report, the green hydrogen market is segmented based on technology, power source and region. The base year considered for analysis is 2021, while market estimates and forecasts are given for 2022 to 2027. The market estimates are only provided in terms of volume, that is, kilotons. The report provides an overview of the global green hydrogen market and analyzes market trends.
To ascertain the global market demand for green hydrogen, we have considered the production route, assuming demand and supply to remain the same for green hydrogen in 2021. Within the technology segment, we have analyzed only AWE and PEM due to their maturity as well as their potential for commercial utilization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||940 kilotons|
|Market size forecast||3,371.1 kilotons|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 24.5% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Segments covered||Technology, Power Source, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS INC. , BLOOM ENERGY , CUMMINS INC. , ENGIE S.A. , IBERDROLA S.A. , ITM LINDE ELECTROLYSIS GMBH , MESSER GROUP GMBH , NEL ASA , PLUG POWER INC. , SHELL PLC|