Rainwater Harvesting Technologies: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for rainwater harvesting reached nearly $1.1 billion in 2017 and should reach $1.5 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 53 data tables
- An overview of the global market for rainwater harvesting technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the market by technology, application, and region
- An outline of the present state of applications of rainwater harvesting
- Descriptions of trends in price and price-performance and other factors, including demand in the market
- Profiles of key companies in the market, including Aquabank Inc., Aqua pro Inc., Biomatrix Water Technology LLP, Suntree Technologies Inc. and UV Pure Technologies Inc.
The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood through tables and figures. Its scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various rainwater harvesting methods and equipment needed, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report also studies the applications involving rainwater harvesting and their global and regional markets.
Basic equipment involved in rainwater harvesting as a segment reached $1.1 million in 2017 and should reach $1.3 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.1% through 2022.
The author of this report, Srinivasa Rajaram, is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India and has experience in the design, production and servicing of the above equipment. He was senior vice president of Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research