This BCC report looks at the the idea of the climate-resilient city, the smart city, the smart space, intelligent waste systems, intelligent ground transport systems, and two of the most exciting and meaningful advanced materials out of which these cities will be built; smart and translucent concrete.
- In-depth analysis and industry overview of the global smart cities market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of technologies deployed for improving climate resiliency for buildings and/or cityscapes and their climate resilience related applications
- Underlying the benefits of intelligent waste management system (IWMS) and intelligent surface transport management system (ISTMS) within the futuristic smart space technologies, along with their market size and growth driving factors in developed and developing economies
- Market share analysis of the smart city technologies with a breakdown of global market by different technology types and application areas
- Technological background of translucent concrete, its market opportunities and forecast of material consumption (both value and volumetric data) through 2028; and industry insights into major types of smart concrete and their market potential in North American region
- Analytical depiction of key trends in global smart cities marketplace, and information pertaining to opportunities, historical context and technical challenges hindering the adoption of smart city solutions
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.