This BCC report looks at the the idea of the climate-resilient city, the smart city, the smart space, intelligent waste systems, intelligent ground transport systems, and two of the most exciting and meaningful advanced materials out of which these cities will be built; smart and translucent concrete.
- In-depth analysis and industry overview of the global smart cities market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of technologies deployed for improving climate resiliency for buildings and/or cityscapes and their climate resilience related applications
- Underlying the benefits of intelligent waste management system (IWMS) and intelligent surface transport management system (ISTMS) within the futuristic smart space technologies, along with their market size and growth driving factors in developed and developing economies
- Market share analysis of the smart city technologies with a breakdown of global market by different technology types and application areas
- Technological background of translucent concrete, its market opportunities and forecast of material consumption (both value and volumetric data) through 2028; and industry insights into major types of smart concrete and their market potential in North American region
- Analytical depiction of key trends in global smart cities marketplace, and information pertaining to opportunities, historical context and technical challenges hindering the adoption of smart city solutions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.