Water and Waste Management Consulting Services: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for water and waste management consulting services reached $7.9 billion in 2017. The market should reach $10.4 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% during 2017-2022.
- 97 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, and Brazil
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for water and waste management consulting services by geographical regions and product types, essentially solid waste management and waste water management
- Understand market dynamics and gain information on factors such as drivers, restraints, key trends, technological updates and regulatory developments influencing the global market
- Key mergers and acquisitions in the water and waste management consulting services market
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players in the industry, including AECOM, Arcadis NV, Stantec, Inc., Tetra Tech, Inc., and WorleyParsons Ltd.
This research report categorizes the water and waste management consulting services market by type. Product type include Solid Waste Management and Waste Water Management.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.