Global Markets for Food Processing and Food Packaging Equipment
The global market for equipment used in food processing and packaging was $21.7 billion in 2012 and $23 billion in 2013. This market is expected to reach $31.3 billion by 2018, rising at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for food processing and packaging.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Breakdowns of the market by region, application, packaging and processing technology, and by food type.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
The scope of this study encompasses the food processing and packaging equipment used in the food industry. BCC Research analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, involved technology, market projections and market share. Technological issues discussed include the latest trends and developments. The following markets were studied: the North America region, which includes the United States, Canada, Mexico and Cuba; the Europe, Middle East and Africa region, usually abbreviated as EMEA, which includes all European nations, all African nations and extends east to Iran and includes Russia; and the Asia-Pacific region, which includes Australia, Japan, India, China, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Mauritius and Singapore.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)