Global Food Waste Management Market
The global market for food waste management reached $31.3 billion in 2019 and should reach $43.1 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 68 data tables and 11 additional tables
- Detailed overview and industry analysis of the global food waste management market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for food waste management by type of process, waste types, methods, applications, end-user industries, and geographic regions
- Discussion of the importance of scientific research, product innovation, consumer awareness and preferences and government regulatory requirements
- Information on recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions in global food waste management market
- Patent review and new developments within the field
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Clean Harbors Inc., Enerkem Inc., Sensient Technologies Corp., Suez SA, Symrise AG, Takasago International Corp., Veolia Environnement SA, and Waste Management Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of food waste management processes used globally in various industries. The market is broken down by process type, waste type, methods, application, industry, and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each process type, waste type, method, application, industry and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for food waste management. It explains the major market drivers of the global market of food waste management, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the food waste management market. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the food waste management industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.