Global Markets for Milk Alternatives
The global market for milk alternatives reached $5.8 billion in 2014 and should reach nearly $10.9 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% through 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for milk alternatives
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on different types of milk alternatives including soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, and others (coconut milk, hemp milk, hazelnut milk, etc.)
- Examination of different formulations including plain-sweetened, plain-unsweetened, flavored sweetened, flavored unsweetened, and others (low calorie, fortified, etc.)
- Evaluations of the different sales channels including supermarkets, health and food stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, and others (e-retailers, direct sales, etc.)
- Profiles of major players in the milk alternatives industry
A “milk alternative” is any alternative liquid that replaces milk in a diet or recipe. The scope of this study covers milk alternatives in the nondairy market. BCC Research analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. Markets are broken down by regions, which are North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)