Crop Micronutrients: Global Markets
The global agricultural micronutrients market reached nearly $4.8 billion in 2015 and should reach $7.0 billion in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for crop micronutrients, with specific coverage of Boron, Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum, Manganese, Nickel and Chlorine
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Detailed analysis of demand side and supply side factors such as rising demand for higher volume of food products caused by rise in population globally, decrease in per capita arable land, increase in demand for nutritional values in food items, increase in cereals production and innovation of new products related to crop micronutrients among others
- A look at different crop types such as fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses and floriculture as well as many others
- Breakdowns of the market by types of micronutrients, by application mode, by form factors, by crop types and by region
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of the study is intended to discuss the upcoming and present market trends of agricultural micronutrients. In addition, this report details market trends in agricultural micronutrients and determines the future growth potential of the market. Furthermore, the report assesses the product lifecycles of agricultural micronutrients and capacity utilization trends. The U.S. micronutrients consumption pattern are also included.
Under the agricultural micronutrients market, micronutrients such as zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum, manganese and others (chlorine, selenium, iodine and nickel) are included. Organic compounds and phytochemicals are not considered under the scope of this report. Under non-chelated forms, salts and inorganic derivatives of micronutrients have been considered. Under chelated forms, only d, l-aspartic acid n-(1, 2-dicarboxyethyl) tetrasodium salt (IDHA), ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA), ethylenediamine di-2-hydroxyphenyl acetate (EDDHA) and hydroxybenzyl ethylenediamine diacetic acid (HBED) are considered. Bio-fertilizers have not been taken under the scope of this report. Apart from the previously mentioned chelating agents, any other chelating agents have not been taken under the scope of the study. From a crop type perspective, micronutrients applied in fruits and vegetables, cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, flours, cash crops, cannabis and others have been included under the scope of the study. Apart from the above mentioned crop type, any other crops where micronutrients can be applied have not been considered.
From an application mode perspective, only soil application mode, fertigation application mode, foliar application mode, hydroponics and seed treatment have only been considered in this report. Demand of agricultural micronutrients is met through different distribution channels such as retail (hyper markets, superstores, super markets, small convenience stores in rural as well as urban areas, grocery stores, etc), public distribution channel and sustained agricultural channel. Only the retail distribution channel has been considered in this report.
The agricultural micronutrients market is segmented into the following categories:
- Types: zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum, manganese and others.
- Form factors: non-chelated, d, l-aspartic acid n-(1, 2-dicarboxyethyl) tetrasodium salt (IDHA), ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA), ethylenediamine di-2-hydroxyphenyl acetate (EDDHA) and hydroxybenzyl ethylenediamine diacetic acid (HBED).
- Crop type: fruits and vegetables, cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, floriculture and others.
- Application mode: soil application mode, fertigation application mode, foliar application mode, others (hydroponics and seed treatment).
- Regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Agricultural micronutrients product mapping (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World).
- Agricultural micronutrients application mode, by end-user segment.
- Key issues in global agricultural micronutrients market.
- Raw material analysis.
- Company profiles.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)
- Manufacturing and Process Control: Sensors, Relays and Software Markets (MFG083A)
- Global Industrial Control Systems Market (MFG082A)
- Intelligent Waste Management Systems Market (MST078A)