Organic Foods and Beverages: Global Markets
The global organic food and beverage market should reach $211.3 billion by 2024 from $122.8 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 53 data tables and 12 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for organic food and beverages
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the organic food and beverage industry
- Briefing about harmful effects of pesticide residues in food and its impact on health
- Information on government support through various subsidies and increasing trend of standardization for organic foods
- Discussion on suppliers of organic food and beverage based on market share, product type, new product development, merger & acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion.
- Relevant patent analysis
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the industry, including Coleman Natural Foods LLC, Dean Foods Co., Florida Crystals Corp., General Mills Inc., Kraft Heinz Co., Organic Valley Family of Farms, Safeway Inc., Tesco Plc and Whole Foods Market Inc.
This report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of organic and conventional food and beverages as well as the organic food and beverages supply chain and market. Organic supplements are also covered in the report.
The report analyzes key product categories and regions to determine present and future organic food and beverage market status and forecasted growth from 2019-2024. The report also discusses market drivers, strategies, and intellectual property.
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.
The global organic food and beverage market was estimated to be worth $80.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $161.5 billion by 2018, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for organic food and beverages.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Information on various driving factors for the growth of global organic food and beverages market such as increasing health concerns among people, awareness about the harmful effects of pesticide residues in food and its impact on health, rising food scarcity, government support through various subsidies, and increasing trend of standardization for organic foods.
- Discussion on suppliers of organic food and beverage based on market share, product type, new product development, merger& acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion.
- Patent anlysis.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies in the industry.