Prebiotics: Ingredients, Applications and Global Markets
The global market for prebiotics reached $3.2 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach nearly $6.0 billion in 2022 from $3.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% for 2017-2022.
- 54 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for prebiotics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analyses of the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, volume forecasts, and distribution channels.
- Discussion of the market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- An insight into regulatory factors that will have direct impacts on the prebiotics market.
- Information regarding new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships and agreements related to the prebiotics market.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry, including: Abbott Laboratories, BENEO-Orafti, Bright Food (Group) Co. Ltd., Cargill Inc., Clasado Ltd., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing, DSM N.V., FrieslandCampina Domo.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global prebiotics products market by type, application, end-use industry and region. The report discusses the applications of different commercially available prebiotics products to derive specific market estimations. A comparative study between conventional and emerging technologies and the importance of the technological advancements in the prebiotics market is detailed. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global prebiotics products market. Patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically, namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)
- Manufacturing and Process Control: Sensors, Relays and Software Markets (MFG083A)
- Global Industrial Control Systems Market (MFG082A)
- Intelligent Waste Management Systems Market (MST078A)