Advanced Image-guided Surgery Systems
This report provides a brief description of advanced image-guided surgery (IGS) systems, also known as surgical navigation, and their applications in medicine and dentistry. Recent innovations and current and emerging trends in IGS technology will also be assessed.
- An overview of the advanced image-guided surgery (IGS) systems and their widespread healthcare applications
- Regional dynamics of the global IGS technologies market covering regions, including the U.S., APAC, Europe and rest of the world with data estimation for 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Current technologies assessment as well as outlining trends that are expected to contribute to market growth for these imaging technologies
- Discussion of various IGS imaging technologies and their most relevant applications in cancer treatment, neurology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otorhinolaryngology, oral-maxillofacial medicine, dentistry, gastroenterology, urology, gynecology, and cardiology
- Information on advantages and challenges in using these techniques together; as well as current and emerging trends within this spectrum
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Margareth Gagliardi, Chief Research Analyst in Advanced Materials for BCC Research, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of advanced materials, specializing in ceramic formulations, materials processing, and new product development. After receiving her degrees in Chemical and Ceramic Engineering, she worked in both manufacturing and R&D holding senior management positions within U.S. and European firms producing electronic, mechanical, chemical, and structural components.
She is currently focusing on market intelligence and advanced technologies analysis for organizations and research institutions that operate within a range of high-tech industries.