Assistive Devices for Special Needs: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for assistive devices for special needs reached nearly $15.9 billion in 2018 and should reach $20.1 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 58 tables
- An overview of the global market for assistive devices for special needs
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and Brazil
- Explanation of increasing incidence of chronic diseases such as asthma, heart attack, and cancer as major drivers of the industry
- Detailed discussion of mode of working of devices for sensory impairment, mobility disorders, motor disorders, dyscalculia and dyslexia
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the industry, including Duxbury System Inc., Invacare Corp., Medline Industries, Inc., Pride Mobility Products Corp., Sunrise Medical and Terry Group Ltd.
The report provides an overview of the products available in the assistive devices for special needs and elderly population markets. The report offers detailed market analysis and discusses competitive environments. The study includes information about significant products and players, their market trends as well as the other data that affects the market of assistive devices.
The report provides an in-depth study with qualitative and quantitative analyzed data for different devices and across geographies, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. In addition, the market is captured across the North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions with the epidemiological data and market trends in these regions.
The report provides the details about the drivers, restraints, and future opportunities. Market values are given for the segments and regions for the analysis period in the constant U.S. dollars.
Leading market players with their financials, recent developments, products and strategies are captured in the report. Qualitative analysis of the market including Porter’s Five Forces analysis, market drivers, restraints and opportunities are explained in the report.
The report on “Assistive Devices for Special Needs Technologies and Global Market” gives a detailed analysis of the devices and technologies used for the assistance of the people suffering from physical impairment and requiring special needs. The assistive devices used by the differently-abled people and elderly population are included in the report.
The report is segmented based on device type, such as sensory impairment devices, movement and mobility devices, classroom/instructional devices and workplace adaptive devices. All categories are discussed in detail describing all segments and subsegments. Recent products launched by the companies are studied and listed in the report. Based on disease area, the market is segmented as sensory impairment, mobility disorders, motor disorders, attention deficit disorders, dyscalculia, dyslexia, dyspraxia and dysgraphia. Homecare, hospitals, education institutions and workplaces are the end-users considered in the report.
A detailed analysis illustrating market dynamics and market structure is incorporated in the report. Porter’s Five Forces analysis as well as supply and distribution chains are discussed in detail for the in-depth understanding of the market. The business operations, segment focus, revenue and strategy analysis of top-market players are included in the report. In addition market share analysis of leading market players, product launches and pipeline products are captured in the report.
In terms of geographical region, the report analyzes the market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. Key countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe (top five countries), China, India and Japan are discussed considering a high degree of concentration of assistive devices manufacturing companies and contract-manufacturing organizations in these countries. This report includes market-size estimates for 2017 as base year, 2018 and forecasts for 2023.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Bio-based Composite Material Market (AVM232A)
- Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids: Global Markets (PHM204B)
- Adhesives and Adhesive-Applying Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (CHM073D)
- Global Fuel Cell Forklift Market (FCB060A)
- Food Testing, Inspection and Certification Market: Global Market Opportunities and Competitive Landscape (FOD114A)
The global market for assistive devices for special needs reached $10.8 billion in 2010. This market is projected to increase at a 4.3% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach more than $13 billion by 2015.