Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market
The global market for blockchain technology in healthcare applications should grow from $140.0 million in 2019 to $1.4 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 58.2% during the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- 36 data tables and 11 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for blockchain technology in healthcare industry
- Description of blockchain technology applications in clinical trials, drug traceability, electronic health records (EHR), precision medicine and others including genomics research
- Assessment of the market dynamics and key technological developments in blockchain technologies, as well as identification of market trends, opportunities, and challenges such as stringent rules and regulations and security and privacy concerns affecting the market
- Identification of companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Examination of the competitive landscape and profile description of key stakeholders. Major players include BurstIQ LLC, Doc.ai Inc., Intellectsoft LLC, Medtronic PLC, and Quest Diagnostics Inc.
The global market for blockchain in healthcare has significant scope and offers a comprehensive description and evaluation of the global market for blockchain in healthcare. It provides in-depth qualitative and quantitative insights of the report which align with the goals and objectives of our intended customers. The market has been segmented on the basis of deployment mode, application and end user. Geographically, the global market for blockchain in healthcare has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (RoW). A country specific breakdown of the market for blockchain in healthcare is also included in this report. The report covers the global blockchain in healthcare irrespective of the included countries. Countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. Major countries included in the report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, South Korea and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis.
Estimated values used are based on market players total revenues, and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements of market players, annual sales of market players, funding/grants from government and private ventures, and average costs of software and services are considered to estimate the market size. A large number of players in the market for blockchain in healthcare and potential startups are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
This report on the market for blockchain in healthcare provides a market overview, assesses application markets, provides an end user analysis, and evaluates the market for blockchain in healthcare by mode of deployment, application, end user and geography. The major companies profiled in the report include a detailed introduction, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share.
Mohammed Javed has more than 7 years experience in performing market research and consulting in various domains such as life sciences, healthcare IT, chemical, biotechnology, medical devices, energy, food and beverage, cloud and big data, and advanced materials. Mohammed holds a bachelor's and master's degree in Marketing Management.