Global Blood Transfusion and Intravenous Equipment Market
The global blood transfusion market should grow from $5.9 billion in 2018 to $7.6 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 75 data tables and 27 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the global blood transfusion and intravenous (IV) equipment market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market; their market shares, growth strategies and product portfolios
- Patent evaluation, including coverage of the current state of technology, new patent applications, and newly issued patents
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global blood transfusion and intravenous (IV) equipment market, including Abbott, Becton Dickinson, Baxter International Inc., Medline Industries, Poly Medicure Ltd., and Smiths Medical
The scope of this report is broad. It covers blood transfusion products, blood intravenous products and end users of blood transfusion and intravenous equipment. The market has been segmented by transfusion products into apheresis devices, blood bags and accessories, blood component separators, blood mixers, consumables and supplies, filters, fridges and freezers, and pathogen reduction systems. Revenue forecasts for 2018-2023 are given for each segment and regional market with estimated values derived from the revenue of manufacturers’ total revenues. The main geographic markets, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW), are included.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region in the blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market and current trends within the industry.
Key industry acquisitions and strategic alliances are given for the three-year period 2015-2018.
This report also examines the main patent trends within the industry and profiles market players that deal in blood transfusion and intravenous equipment.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the global blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to providing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. Laxmi has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.