Global Blood Transfusion and Intravenous Equipment Market
The global blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market is estimated to increase from $19.0 billion in 2021 to reach $25.3 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 65 data tables and 33 additional tables
- An up-to-date review of the global blood transfusion and intravenous (IV) equipment market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic revenue (sales) data from 2019-2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for blood transfusion and intravenous equipment, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the global market size for blood transfusion and IV equipment revenues, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, end user, and geographic region
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints and opportunities that will shape the market over the next five years (2021 to 2027)
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- In-depth information on R&D investment, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health, ICU Medical Inc., and Medline Industries
The scope of this report is broad. It covers blood transfusion products, blood intravenous products and end users of blood transfusion and intravenous equipment. The market has been segmented by transfusion products into apheresis devices, blood bags and accessories, blood component separators, blood mixers, consumables and supplies, filters, fridges and freezers, and pathogen reduction systems. Revenue forecasts for 2021-2026 are given for each segment and regional market with estimated values derived from the revenue of manufacturers’ total revenues. The main geographic markets, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (ROW), are included.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region in the blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market and current trends within the industry.
Key industry acquisitions and strategic alliances are given from 2015 to 2020.
This report also examines the main patent trends within the industry and profiles market players that deal in blood transfusion and intravenous equipment.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the global blood transfusion and intravenous equipment market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global blood transfusion market should grow from $5.9 billion in 2018 to $7.6 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 75 data tables and 27 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the global blood transfusion and intravenous (IV) equipment market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market; their market shares, growth strategies and product portfolios
- Patent evaluation, including coverage of the current state of technology, new patent applications, and newly issued patents
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global blood transfusion and intravenous (IV) equipment market, including Abbott, Becton Dickinson, Baxter International Inc., Medline Industries, Poly Medicure Ltd., and Smiths Medical