Artificial Blood: Global Markets to 2027
The global market for potential artificial blood is estimated to grow from nearly $6.2 billion in 2022 to $15.6 billion by 2027 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.5% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 144 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil, and South Africa
- Identification of growth-driving factors influencing the artificial blood market, as well as opportunities, restraints, and technological developments
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Alliance Pharmaceutical Corp., Baxter Healthcare Corp., Northfield Laboratories Inc., Sanguine Biosciences, and Therapure Biopharma Inc.
The report provides a detailed overview of the global market for artificial blood, focusing on various important aspects of the market, such as research and development, clinical trial outcomes, approval status and the potential commercial market for artificial blood products. The report includes a discussion of artificial oxygen carrier products manufacturing, product features, technology and methodology used, available results of laboratory and clinical tests, product effectiveness, and factors that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global artificial blood market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special look at the potential artificial blood products that may enter the blood market postapproval from international authorities. Detailed profiles of the key players in the global artificial blood market and the current development stages of their products have been included. Excluded from consideration are product physical and chemical properties, detailed and unpublished clinical/lab results on the products, and detailed methodology/techniques used for product production.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Markets for Treatment and Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (PHM005E)
- Plastic Packaging: Global Market Data (PLS113A)
- Smart Retail: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT206A)
- Global Natural and Organic Tampons Market (MDS024A)
- Phenylketonuria Treatment Market: A BCC Research Perspective (PHM239A)