Global Markets for Blood Plasma Products
The global blood plasma products market should reach $35.5 billion by 2023 from $25.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period 2018-2023.
- 52 data tables and 24 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the global market for blood plasma products
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Quantification of the global blood plasma products markets by product, application, mode of delivery, end user and geographical region
- Qualitative information related to mode of delivery for blood plasma
- Key blood plasma products used in various therapeutic treatments as well as an examination of the supply chain from research to manufacturing
- Coverage of segmentation of blood plasma products, including immunoglobulin, albumin, protease inhibitors, coagulation factor concentrates and other plasma fractionation products
- In-depth analysis of the key strategies adopted by industry players, such as acquisition and geographical expansion
- A look at major factors driving the growth of the global blood plasma products markets, including an organized network of donor centers and rising disease awareness and education
- Profiles of the major players in the industry, including ADMA Biologics Inc., Baxter International Inc., Creat Group, Octapharma AG, Shire Plc and TCS Biosciences Ltd.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global blood plasma market by product type, application, end user, and geographic market. In addition, report provides qualitative information related to the mode of delivery for blood plasma.
The report includes key blood plasma products used in various therapeutic treatments as well as an examination of the supply chain from research to manufacturing. The report also featu res an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global blood plasma market and patents that highlight past, current and projected global technology trends. The blood plasma market is primarily segmented into five major blood plasma components: immunoglobulin, albumin, hyperimmune globulin, coagulation factor concentrates, and other plasma fractionation products. Immunoglobulins are further segmented into intravenous immunoglobulins, subcutaneous immunoglobulins and normal immunoglobulins such as immunoglobulin A (IgA), immunoglobin D (IgD), immunoglobin E (IgE), immunoglobin G (IgG), and immunoglobin M (ISM). The global blood plasma market is further segmented by application, which helps in understanding the potency of blood plasma products in several therapeutic treatments. Immunology, oncology, pulmonology, rheumatology, transplant, neurology, hematology and other applications are explained in the report. Products based on these applications are explored in detail and their influence on R&D is examined. In the analysis based on end users, the blood plasma market is segmented as hospitals and clinics, research laboratories, academic institutions and blood transfusion centers.
In terms of geography, the report analyzes the market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (RoW). Key regions like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe (U.K., Italy, France, Germany and Spain), China, India and Japan are highlighted in the discussion due to a high concentration of blood plasma products manufacturing companies and contract manufacturing organizations in these areas. This report includes estimates of market size using 2017 as the base year and forecasting forward to 2023. Recent products launched by blood plasma products companies are studied and listed in the report. The estimated values that are used are based on the manufacturers’ total revenues. The projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
A detailed analysis illustrating market dynamics and market structure is incorporated in the report. The market’s supply and distribution chain is discussed in detail in order to provide an in-depth understanding of the market. Top market players, along with details about their individual business operations and segment focus as well as analyses about their revenue and strategies, are included in the report. In addition, market share analysis of leading market players, product launches, and pipeline products are provided.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for blood plasma reached $16.8 billion in 2016 and should reach $23.0 billion in 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% from 2016 through 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for blood plasma products.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Analysis of the market by product, application, mode of delivery and by end user.
- Coverage of segmentation of blood plasma products, including immunoglobulin, albumin, protease inhibitors, coagulation factor concentrates and other plasma fractionation products.
- In-depth analysis of the key strategies adopted by industry players, such as acquisition and geographical expansion.
- A look at major factors driving the growth of the global blood plasma products markets, including an organized network of donor centers and rising disease awareness and education.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.