Chronic Disease Management: Therapeutics, Device Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for chronic disease management therapeutics and device technologies should grow from $346 billion in 2019 to $490 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% from 2019 through 2024.
- 30 data tables and 46 additional tables
- Brief outline of the global markets and therapeutic device technologies for chronic disease management
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Key insight into the current state of chronic diseases and disorders, with an emphasis on advance needle-free drug delivery technologies, diagnostic methods, and smart device technologies that support effective disease state management
- Data corresponding to global chronic disease management markets by disease type that includes various chronic diseases, therapeutic drugs, treatment adherence devices & systems, drug delivery technologies, and treatment & management providers
- Regulatory structure for pharmaceuticals and medical devices, pricing and reimbursement structure, marketed and pipeline products, and major developments influencing the market
- Detailed company profiles and competitive landscape of major market players, including Roche, AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline
Chronic disease management includes various drug and medical device-based techniques used for the management of various chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for chronic disease management through various therapeutics and advanced device technologies. The format of this study includes the following:
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of various chronic diseases including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, respiratory diseases, musculoskeletal disorders, neurological disorders, GI diseases, immune disorders, mental disorders and others (ostomy, urology disorders, chronic wounds etc.).
- Detailed description and analysis of current therapeutics (drugs, biologics) and device technologies (traditional medical devices, drug-device combinations, wearable and other monitoring devices).
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation (by region, by segment, by diseases, by drug delivery, by treatment adherence, by health settings).
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2024.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (research and development) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape (mergers and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of chronic disease management.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Dr. Ritu Thakur is an independent consultant based in New Delhi, India with 10+ years of experience in consulting, business/market research, business & report writing, analytics, content development & management and translation. She has prior work experience with Panasonic (Healthcare Division), GlobalData (U.K.-based market research firm) and several other development stage/early stage companies including Biovo, Diabesity, Medibrane, ScaleThings, EndoGI, Ramot Biomedical Eng and NeverWet. In her previous assignments, she has delivered hundreds of small to large scale custom projects on pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnology subjects. She has developed reports for BCC Research for more than four years and has worked as an author for healthcare and other related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.