Disposable Medical Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for disposable medical sensors grew to $4.2 billion in 2014 from $3.8 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2014 to 2019, reaching $6.8 billion in 2019.
- An overview of the global market for disposable medical sensors.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections CAGRs through 2019.
- Coverage of disposable medical sensors which include wearable sensors, implantable sensors, invasive sensors, ingestible sensors, and strip sensors.
- Analyses of the market as by type, product, and application, and will also focus on the regulations affecting these sensors.
- Information on the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The report will analyze the global market in regard to the types, products and applications and will also focus on the regulations affecting these sensors. Regionally, the focus of the study will be the markets of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Disposable medical sensors include wearable sensors, implantable sensors, invasive sensors, ingestible sensors and strip sensors. The strip sensors market is growing and commands a significant market share. This report does not cover “sports and fitness” sensors or “wearable computing sensors.”
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Vijay Laxmi has authored market research studies in the healthcare domain. Subject matter of these includes:
- Various medical devices markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and the life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- The medical tourism market.