Disposable Medical Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for disposable medical sensors should grow from $6.0 billion in 2020 to $9.7 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 85 tables
- An updated review of the global market for disposable medical sensors within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- A brief general outlook of the factors driving and restraining the growth of global disposable medical sensors market
- Estimation of market size and market forecast for disposable medical sensors, and corresponding market share analysis by sensor type, product type, application and geographical region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Discussion of market opportunities and potential, current trends and industry structure, government regulations and COVID-19 impact shaping the growth of global disposable medical sensors market
- Information pertaining to strategic profiling of key companies (manufacturers) present across the globe and their competitiveness/competitive landscape in this market
- Patent review and new developments in the medical sensors industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance
- Profile description of the leading market players including GE Healthcare, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LifeScan Inc., Medtronic, Sensirion, and Stellar Technology Inc.
This report offers a detailed picture of the disposable medical sensor market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for disposable medical sensors and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for disposable medical sensors based on product, type, application and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into strip sensors, wearable sensors, ingestible sensors, implantable sensors, and invasive sensors. Based on type, the market is segmented into biosensors, accelerometers, pressure sensors, image sensors, temperature sensors and others. Based on type, the market is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for disposable medical sensors reached $5.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $5.6 billion in 2017 and $9.0 billion by 2022, at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global market for disposable medical sensors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Coverage of disposable medical sensors, which include wearable sensors, implantable sensors, invasive sensors, ingestible sensors, and strip sensors
- Analyses of the market by type, product, and application, and focus on the regulations affecting these sensors
- Information on the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The global market for disposable medical sensors grew to $4.2 billion in 2014 from $3.8 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2014 to 2019, reaching $6.8 billion in 2019.
- An overview of the global market for disposable medical sensors.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections CAGRs through 2019.
- Coverage of disposable medical sensors which include wearable sensors, implantable sensors, invasive sensors, ingestible sensors, and strip sensors.
- Analyses of the market as by type, product, and application, and will also focus on the regulations affecting these sensors.
- Information on the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.