Temperature Sensors: Global Markets to 2023
The global temperature sensors market should reach $10.5 billion by 2023 from $8.1 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% for the period 2018-2023.
- 41 data tables
- An overview and industry analysis of the global market for temperature sensors within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for temperature sensors by type, application areas and geographical regions
- An assessment of market dynamics and identification of growth driving factors and recent innovations that affect the temperature sensor market
- Discussion of the major manufacturers across each regional market
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global temperature sensor market, including Ametek, Amphenol Corp., Badger Meter, Inc., Delphi Technologies, Honeywell International and Panasonic Corp.
The research study includes market information on temperature sensor and its key segments including type, application and regions.
Usage of temperature sensor for different applications is the core market segment in the report and covers HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) applications, medical applications, industrial process control and monitoring applications, automotive applications and others. Other applications include the building sector, agricultural applications, perishable smart temperature tracking and temperature sensing in food and beverages industry.
The temperature sensor market is also segmented on the basis of different types such as thermocouples, RTD (resistance temperature detectors), thermistors, infrared (IR), optical and others. The regional analysis of the market includes North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Middle East and Africa and South America. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for all the above-mentioned segments in the temperature sensor market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major manufacturers across each regional market. Further, it explains the major drivers and dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global temperature sensor market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Home Wi-Fi Router Market (IAS182A)
- Plastic Lead Market using Plastic Waste: Global Markets to 2026 (PLS117A)
- Micropackaging: Global Markets to 2026 (AVM219A)
- The U.S. Market for Biodefense-Related Rapid Pathogen Identification and Treatments (BIO145B)
- Smart Retail: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT206B)
- An overview of the global market for sensors in various applications; this report focuses on Temperature Sensors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019
- Explanations of the role of sensors in various applications, the technology and innovation behind sensor development and production, and major market trends both in terms of region and application sector
- Evaluations of new developments in the sensors industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.