MEMS Devices in Global Medical Markets
The MEMS devices market for the medical industry increased from $1.6 billion in 2011 to $1.9 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $5.1 billion in 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.0% for the forecast period of 2012 to 2017.
- An overview of the use of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) in global medical markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with historical data from 2010, 2011, and 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- A breakdown of market definition and technology growth, market dynamics, drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive environment
- Market segmentation by products, including pressure sensors, accelerometers, flow sensors, microphones, drug-delivery devices, gyroscopes, and lab-on-a-chip
- Discussion of research applications, diagnostics, home healthcare, and therapeutic/medical devices
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the industry.
The report includes only those products and applications that are mentioned above. The scope of this report includes the following information:
- Key market analyses.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Market dynamics (drivers, restraints and opportunities).
- Market estimates for a forecasted period of 2012 through 2017.
- Competitive developments and landscapes.
- Products under development.
- Profiles of key market players.
Himani Singhi has been working in healthcare, biotechnology and life sciences business research and consulting since 2009. She has expertise in business strategy, market and competitive intelligence, business performance measurement and management, business analysis and analytics, and forecasting. Himani studied in the U.K. and holds double masters, one in life sciences/allied science and the other in business analysis.