MEMS Devices in Global Medical Markets
The MEMS devices market for the medical industry increased from $1.6 billion in 2011 to $1.9 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $5.1 billion in 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.0% for the forecast period of 2012 to 2017.
- An overview of the use of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) in global medical markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with historical data from 2010, 2011, and 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- A breakdown of market definition and technology growth, market dynamics, drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive environment
- Market segmentation by products, including pressure sensors, accelerometers, flow sensors, microphones, drug-delivery devices, gyroscopes, and lab-on-a-chip
- Discussion of research applications, diagnostics, home healthcare, and therapeutic/medical devices
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the industry.
The report includes only those products and applications that are mentioned above. The scope of this report includes the following information:
- Key market analyses.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Market dynamics (drivers, restraints and opportunities).
- Market estimates for a forecasted period of 2012 through 2017.
- Competitive developments and landscapes.
- Products under development.
- Profiles of key market players.
Himani Singhi has been working in healthcare, biotechnology and life sciences business research and consulting since 2009. She has expertise in business strategy, market and competitive intelligence, business performance measurement and management, business analysis and analytics, and forecasting. Himani studied in the U.K. and holds double masters, one in life sciences/allied science and the other in business analysis.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.