Needle-Free Devices, Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for needle free technologies reached $963.6 million in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $1.1 billion in 2014 and $2.1 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3%.
- An overview of the global market for needle-free devices and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- A regional breakdown of the market with emphasis on the U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Qualitative and quantitative factors that are driving the global needle free devices market
- Analysis of needle free drug delivery devices including jet injectors, inhalers, transdermal patch and other novel needle technologies
- Discussion on market strategy, the competitive landscape, regulatory structure, and pricing and reimbursement for the industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for needle-free devices and technologies. The format of the study is organized around the following topics:
- Detailed study around key diseases such as asthma and diabetes.
- Detailed study around key issues associated with traditional needle-based drug delivery devices and technologies, including needle phobia and needlestick injuries.
- Incidence needlestick injuries and prevalence of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes.
- Regulatory structure.
- Market characterization, segmentation and unmet need.
- Market size of needle-free devices and technologies, excluding the market for drug sales, combined with various needle-free devices such as needle-free injectors, transdermal patches, inhalers and other novel needle technologies.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2019.
- Competition and market shares.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Marketed and pipeline (research and development) products along with description, regulatory status and clinical trials.
- Market strategy along with key mergers, acquisitions, partnership agreements and other company developments.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future market of needle-free devices and technologies.
Dr. Ritu Thakur is an independent consultant based in New Delhi, India with 10+ years of experience in consulting, business/market research, business & report writing, analytics, content development & management and translation. She has prior work experience with Panasonic (Healthcare Division), GlobalData (U.K.-based market research firm) and several other development stage/early stage companies including Biovo, Diabesity, Medibrane, ScaleThings, EndoGI, Ramot Biomedical Eng and NeverWet. In her previous assignments, she has delivered hundreds of small to large scale custom projects on pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnology subjects. She has developed reports for BCC Research for more than four years and has worked as an author for healthcare and other related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices.