The global market for needle-free devices should grow from $3.0 billion in 2018 to $4.6 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% from 2018 to 2023.
- 36 data tables and 34 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for needle-free devices and technologies within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, U.K., Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Middle East and Africa
- Assessment of the recent developments, key technological updates and product performance within the needle-free devices market
- Insight into various needle-free technologies that are used in drug delivery and their various application areas
- A look at the government regulations that can affect the global needle-free devices market
- Identification of the competitive landscape of the market with the leading market players, suppliers and pharmaceutical partners
- Profiles of major vendor companies, including 3M, AstraZeneca PLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK), Medtronic, Merck Serono S.A., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
This report provides a detailed description of needle-free devices and the latest technologies in the market. The report includes market estimates for different types of needle-free devices. The report also includes recent technological developments and assessments of product performance in the market.
Based on the product type, the global needle-free device market is segmented into Needle-free Injectors, Inhaler technologies, Transdermal patch technologies and Other novel technologies (e.g., microneedles and pen needles).
Based on the application, the global needle-free device market is segmented into Pain management, Vaccine delivery, Insulin delivery and Pediatric drug delivery.
The report includes a list of marketed and pipeline products available in the market. The report discusses the qualitative and quantitative factors influencing market growth. The market drivers, restraints and opportunities are discussed in the report.
This report discusses some of the major drivers and restraints in the global needle-free device market, as well as the competition in the global needle-free device market and the key players' strategies and performances. The discussion is focused on the major market players, trends in product launches, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions. The report also emphasizes on the company profiles of major vendors including company overview, key product offerings, financial statistics, and other developments. The report also provides insights on the market share and upcoming regional demand for the needle-less technologies.
Some of the major market players discussed in the report are 3M, Antares Pharma AG, Medtronic, Novartis and Teva Pharmaceuticals. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2017 as the base year, with forecasts for 2018 through 2023. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for needle free technologies reached $963.6 million in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $1.1 billion in 2014 and $2.1 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3%.
- An overview of the global market for needle-free devices and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- A regional breakdown of the market with emphasis on the U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Qualitative and quantitative factors that are driving the global needle free devices market
- Analysis of needle free drug delivery devices including jet injectors, inhalers, transdermal patch and other novel needle technologies
- Discussion on market strategy, the competitive landscape, regulatory structure, and pricing and reimbursement for the industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field.