Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for renal dialysis equipment is estimated to increase from $17.8 billion in 2022 to reach $23.6 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% from 2022 through 2027.
- 35 data tables and 33 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global market for renal dialysis equipment and technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the current and future market potential for renal dialysis equipment, emerging technologies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global renal dialysis equipment market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on product, application, end user, and region
- Discussion of the major market dynamics of the renal dialysis products and end user segments, recent industry structure, technology advancements, and regulatory updates within the marketplace
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the renal dialysis industry, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K., France, Japan, China and India, among others
- Review of the key patents granted on renal dialysis across each major category
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent market developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Allmed Medical GmbH, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, Medtronic Plc, Nipro Medical Corp., Rockwell Medical Inc., and Toray Industries Inc.
The current report provides detailed exposure to the renal dialysis equipment market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of renal dialysis equipment along with a detailed analysis of the drivers and challenges in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2027 and market rank for key market players. It also covers the competitive environment and regulatory scenario. The report details renal dialysis equipment market share based on product, application, and end user. The market is segmented by product into dialysis equipment, dialysate and other solutions, and dialysis accessories. The market by application is categorized as hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and CRRT (continuous renal replacement therapy). By end user the market is segmented into medical center dialysis and in-home dialysis. The report includes the company profiles of the key players with detailed information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios, and recent developments. The report also examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
By geographical region, the market has been arranged into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North America region includes a breakdown for the U.S. and Canada; Europe includes a breakdown for Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, and the Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific includes a breakdown for China, India, Japan, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 and 2020 as the historic year, 2021 as the base year, and forecasts through 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Rising prevalence of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
- The increasing number of dialysis centers.
- Lack of kidney donors.
- Technological advancements.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$17.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$23.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.8% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By Product, Application, End User, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, and India|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global renal dialysis market reached $16.5 billion in 2017 and should reach nearly $21.8 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2017 through 2022.
- 45 data tables and 18 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market for renal dialysis equipment and accessories.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- In-depth examination of product segments, including individual revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, and technology and product developments.
- A look at how companies active in this space have focused on product differentiation based on cost-effective value propositions sought by customers.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the market, including Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care And Medtronic Plc.
The global market for dialysis equipment and accessories was valued at $12.5 billion in 2012 and $13.4 billion in 2013. This market is expected to be valued at nearly $18.8 billion in 2018, rising at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for dialysis equipment and accessories.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- In-depth examination product segments including individual revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, and technology and product developments.
- A look at how companies active in this space have focused on product differentiation based on cost effective value propositions sought by customers.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.