The global renal dialysis market reached $16.5 billion in 2017 and should reach nearly $21.8 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2017 through 2022.
- 45 data tables and 18 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market for renal dialysis equipment and accessories.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- In-depth examination of product segments, including individual revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, and technology and product developments.
- A look at how companies active in this space have focused on product differentiation based on cost-effective value propositions sought by customers.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the market, including Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care And Medtronic Plc.
This report focuses on the global market for renal dialysis and provides an updated review of market trends and applications in the dialysis industry. The report deals with various types of dialysis available, including hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT).
The report looks at the various products used in dialysis, including standalone and portable dialysis equipment, dialysate, and other solutions such as medicines and purified water, and consumables such as catheters, dialyzers, A.V. fistula needles, blood tubing sets, etc.
The report also covers the market for renal dialysis products by end user. The end users of renal dialysis tools covered in this report are broadly divided into two categories: medical center dialysis and in-home dialysis.
The geographical regions covered in the report are North America, Europe and emerging markets. North America includes the U.S. and Canada. Europe includes Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, and the U.K., etc. Emerging markets include countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis and profiles of leading companies in the renal dialysis industry. Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Medical Care, NxStage Medical Inc., Medtronic Plc., Baxter International Inc., DaVita Inc. and Nipro Medical Corp. are some of the key players in the hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis industry.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
The global market for dialysis equipment and accessories was valued at $12.5 billion in 2012 and $13.4 billion in 2013. This market is expected to be valued at nearly $18.8 billion in 2018, rising at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for dialysis equipment and accessories.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- In-depth examination product segments including individual revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, and technology and product developments.
- A look at how companies active in this space have focused on product differentiation based on cost effective value propositions sought by customers.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.